John Ellison Electronics is a member of the British Standards Institution and experienced
with gaining product approvals for the following European Directives and International
Equipment 'Type Testing' undertaken to meet the requirements of ;
- Low Voltage Directive
- Machinery Directive
- EMC Directive
- Equipment and protective systems intended for use in potentially explosive atmospheres
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive (RoHS) ("RoHS directive")
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive ("WEEE directive")
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
We are able to conduct a product risk assessment and draft a test schedule that
offers a clear route through the directives or standards.
- Functional Safety
- Machinery Safety
- Electrical Safety
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Environmental conditioning
Further, we offer to place your product through the tests whilst acting in your
best interests to keep the project on track. Experienced with providing solutions
for issues that arise during test, thereby saving project resources.
Our experience extends to provision of Safety Critical component specification and
Functional Safety fault injection testing.
Additionally, we own the electrical safety type testing equipment required to prove
compliance with the relevant standards.
Our membership of the British Standards Institution (BSi) ensures we are kept up
to date with the latest developments and granted privileged access to their standards
A clear path to CE compliance
Equipment 'Type Testing'